I return! Maybe not so triumphantly, but even so I am here. A few things I have to address:
1. LYFE is just my way of labeling my posts from now on, so it doesn't get confusing with the "Day" system I was using before. What does LYFE mean? Nothing. Nothing at all. :)
2. I really have to update my website. I've been in the dark for a while, so obviously it doesn't look that great. I encourage you to give me some ideas, 'cause with work and the rest I don't have much time to think of ideas! But I will update...soon.
3. I was considering doing this in vlog format from now on. As soon as I saw my face, I said nope.
So anyway, here I am again, writing on a blog. Honestly, I think its for the right reasons again. I'm in a part of my life where things are really unsure, and those of you who what I've been doing understand that I sort of just jumped into this. Sure, there are some misgivings about certain things, but all in all its and interesting experience.
I'm also writing again because I've decided that I want to really start working out again, and last time my blog really helped motivate me to keep pushing every day. For your reference I'll be doing this:
- Full body workout, 3x a week. I'm thinking Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Why? Because...
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday happen to be cardio days. I have mandatory PT sessions every day, and it turns out we do runs on these days.
- Diet-wise, I'm not fully sure what I wanna do. But I think I'll have to try my hardest to monitor my calories and macros again. I've lost track on the whole thing, so I need to put myself in better touch with myself again. Though...I don't have a scale this time so we'll see how that goes. I might actually decide to play by ear again (i.e. Eat normally/less, workout, and see how my energy is like. If I need more, I eat more)
I've lost a LOT of muscle since I've started this journey. I started off at around 190, and now I'm around 170 (on a heavy day), with about the same amount of belly fat. I probably just lost a lot of fat in general, since its probably impossible to have gained 20lbs of muscle the last year, but its still disheartening that I have to do it all again.
BUT DO IT ALL AGAIN I MUST. And I will post every day, unlike before. The way I am now, I'm pretty alone where I am, which mimics how it was the last summer when I started my fitness 'journey'. So PLEASE PLEASE comment, give me suggestions for things to talk about, anything! I need the connection.
Until next time!
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." – Socrates