Studio III: Self
One of the first projects I had to create by myself. I learned a lot of about design in creating this (I also learned a lot about how NOT to use a dremel...).
The project was to create a tool that could be used within a studio environment. This tool is meant to allow someone to single-handedly tack up a poster onto a wall. As a challenge, I focused on allowing someone with a single arm to use it as well.
The following are sketches of the tool, and the process by which I reached this final design.
The design document is more enlightening as to what was going through my head, found below: